lunes, 29 de agosto de 2011

As a dandelion


This is how I feel. Like a Dandelion that loses its leaves without any option to avoid it.

Sin tiempo

Without time.

With a thousand of ideas, projects in my mind, willing to take more pictures, to learn more things, but without time for starting anything.

IMG_9499f

I know that this is not permanent, that we need organisation and this will pass, but in the meanwhile, I will let it go.

I am going to enjoy the great moments of my life,

IMG_9218f

(In the zoo. Do you know a happier boy?)

I am going to learn how to live with my errors, at least those not so important


(We spend Sunday with Ruth and her family.
I took the camera, but without a card inside.
At least, I took my phone)

I am going to enjoy small things in life

IMG_9527

(This pillow case is one of the things we bought the other day.
Even the tag is beautiful.)

This is one of the things I promised to show you. This is Pol's present from the daycare.

IMG_9524

Isn't it a cute card?

Another day, I will explain you how I have created Pol's tag for the school clothes. Other day, When I have more time and better light to take pictures.

IMG_9505

Now we are going to sleep.

IMG_9471f

Good night

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario